Chair Back Drilling Tapping Machine
The GS-22 chair back drilling tapping machine can complete the drilling and tapping functions the production of wooden chair backs. This machine can complete 100 chairs per-hour, or 800 in an 8 hour day.
|Servo motor ||400W |
|Drilling motor ||2×1HP |
|Tapping motor ||2×1HP |
|Machine size(length*width*height) ||1400×1000×1400mm |
|Weight ||800kg |
- The drilling and tapping processes can be simultaneously completed, with an accurate hole location.
- The operation is simple and easy.
- The machine is designed with a compact, space saving structure.
- The user interface is clear and easy to operated.
- The high-quality motors make operation smooth and stable.
- The electric circuit is designed to showcase its quality, and makes operation simple and convenient.