Coat Stand Double End Drilling Tapping Machine
The GS-16 coat stand double end drilling tapping machine can complete the drilling and tapping functions the production of hat and coat stands. This machine can complete 100 chairs per-hour, or 800 in an 8 hour day.
|Drilling motor ||1×1HP |
|Tapping motor ||1×1HP |
|Servo motor ||400W×2 |
|Specification of inside and outside threads ||Undetermined |
|Machine size(length*width*height) ||2000×1100×1300mm |
|Weight ||400kg |
|Voltage ||380V |
- The drilling and tapping processes can be simultaneously completed, with an accurate hole location.
- The machine can work with multi-hole, spiral and oblique-angled wood.
- This machine is easy to control.
- The machine is designed with a compact, space saving structure.
- The user interface is clear and easy to operate.
- The high-quality motors make the operation smooth and stable.
- The electric circuit is designed to show off its quality, and ensures operation is simple and convenient.
- The materials need to be manually loaded.
- This machine will drill and automatically rotate to the other three directions.
- The machine will start tapping, and it is capable of carrying out oblique-angled drilling and tapping.